Friday, July 14, 2006

Trip to the doctor

I went today for my 6 month check up. I am getting so big. Dr. Rezabek was very happy with me and mommy and daddy. He said I am doing great! But then he left and the MA came in and gave me 3 shots. :( Even though mommy was holding me, I cried for a bit. I heard her tell mommy that next time I only get one shot. I hope that I am almost done with all those shots!!

My 6 months stats:
Weight: 21 pounds 8 oz (95%tile)
Length: 29 inches (97%tile)
Head: 18 1/2 inches (upper 97%tile)

Mommy and daddy weren't too surprised by any of my stats because I am wearing 9 month clothes now. Mommy has had to put away some of my favorite outfits because they don't fit me anymore. Maybe I will have a brother someday that will be able to wear them.I get to start eating fruits on Sunday. I can't wait! I heard that they are really sweet and I like my sweet foods.Well I think that is about it.OUT

No comments: