Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Not much to update

On Sunday morning at church, I got to play with Grant and Sarah. I really like playing with them. Mommy even stood me up in the pew and I stood up all by myself. I'm getting to be such a big boy! Later on Sunday mommy and daddy went grocery shopping to restock the fridge. I started getting tired and cranky, so mommy got me ready for bed in the car and I was out like a light. On Monday, mommy and I did some errdaands and spent some time outside. It was really nice and just the right temperature...But boy how things change. Tuesday and Wednesday were HOT and I didn't want to go outside any more after our walk.

This weekend, mommy, daddy and I are going to try and get together with one of daddy's friends, Dr. Finnie and his wife Lynn and their children. I hope we all can play together.

Well that's about it...like I said, it's been too hot to do anything so I'm

OUT

No comments: