Monday, July 17, 2006

Daddy's Birthday



Monday was a little different. Mommy and Daddy started a new sleep routine with me. I'm not quite used to it yet, but we'll see. One neat thing is we went for a walk around the neighborhood before it got too hot. Then after my nap, Mommy and Daddy picked up Grandma and we went to Noodles and Co. It was Daddy's Birthday! Things were fun for awhile, especially eating squash. But then I started getting cranky. I was tirrrrrrrred. Later, Mommy gave Daddy his birthday cards from us, and a DVD...whatever THAT is. Best of all, he got a yummy looking ice cream cake from DQ. Mommy and Daddy wouldn't give me any. How fair is that!?! Later on, when I woke up briefly, I thought I heard them both splashing around in the pool. Hey! I didn't think they'd do that without me! Well, the Cardinals are getting shelled by the Braves, so I'm OUT!

No comments: