Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ZOO again!

Yesterday I went to the zoo with my friends Luke and Tyler. I stayed awake the whole time we were there. It was pretty cold, so we only went to Rivers Edge. I got to see Raja and Ellie and all the other elephants. I also got to see some hippos and 2 little black bears. Mommy also got me a stuffed tree frog that we named Leap. Luke's mommy thinks that it looks pretty scary because of it's bright orange eyes, but I like chewing on it.After the zoo, we came home for a bit but then we went on a hunt for a frog roly poly because Homer ate the one that the easter bunny got for me. I slept almost the entire trip especially because mommy got lost and we were in the car for a long time. Daddy was very happy when he got home that mommy found another frog.I decided last night that I didn't want to sleep in my own bed. I wanted to cuddle with mommy so I spent most of the night in bed with mommy and daddy. Mommy keeps telling me that I will have to sleep in my own bed...but I keep telling her we'll see.I know mommy is very tired today so I'm going to go to bed for a little bit.OUT

No comments: