Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tuesday/Wednesday

On Tuesday, mommy and I had lunch with her friends from St. John's. I slept almost the whole time. When I woke up, mommy let Mandy fed me. Mandy did ok, but I really just wanted mommy. I hope Mandy wasn't upset.

I decided last night that I didn't want to sleep in my crib. I woke mommy and daddy up at 11p, 2a and 5a. At 2am, mommy put me in bed with her and I got to eat anytime I wanted. I was comfy all snuggled up to mommy but I don't think mommy and daddy were all that comfy. Mommy and daddy seemed pretty tired today. Daddy played with me when mommy went to work this morning. I was happy for the most part, but then I realized mommy wasn't around and I got cranky. I got to go to grandma B's house though and see mommy when she got off work. After mommy fed me, I took a long nap and then mommy and I played and she sang me "Take me out to the ballgame." I like that song.Well it's bedtime so I'm OUT

No comments: