Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Busy week!

Wow...I didn't realize it had almost been a week since I last wrote. I have been very busy! I forgot to tell you, I met David Robertson. In case you don't know, he's the conductor of the St. Louis Symphony. Mommy and Daddy really like him. The last time I heard him conduct, it was pretty muffled. Maybe mommy and daddy will take me a concert again now that it won't be so muffled. I went to my friend Ernie's birthday party. It was the first birthday party I ever went to. I can't wait until my birthday. But mommy and daddy keep saying that they don't want me growing up too fast. After the party, Mommy, Daddy and I went to meet some of daddy's friends from work. I got to see my friend Marc and I also met a new friend. Her name was Nora. Even though I wasn't too happy at first, once my tummy was full, Marc, Nora and I talked for a bit before I got too tired and I fell asleep while mommy was holding me.On Sunday,I got to play with my friend Luke while our mommies and daddies talked and watched LOST. I had a lot of fun. Daddy took some pictures of me and Luke so I will have to post them soon for you to see.

Tuesday mommy took me to my doctor's office because she thought I was pulling on my ears. I was, but not because they hurt. I was pulling on them because daddy showed me where they were and I was trying to show mommy and daddy that I knew where they were. The doctor did say that I have something called Reflux. So now I have to take Mylanta and Zantac. I like the Mylanta, but I don't like the Zantac at ALL. It takes yucky!! Mommy gives me Eeyore after I take it so that makes it a little bit better.

Today when Mommy took me outside for a walk, I laughed and laughed. It's fun being outside. I can't wait until I can play outside.Mommy says that tomorrow I'm going to see Luke and Jenn and we are going to see the Easter bunny. I like bunnies but this sounds a little different then my little bunny. I hope he's not scary.Well mommy says it's medicine time, then off to bed.OUT

No comments: