Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The excitement continues...



Saturday was my birthday party!

So many of my family and friends came to celebrate my birthday with me. I was so excited to see everyone! I was really really tired so when everyone sang to me, I wasn't sure what to think and I really wasn't sure about my cake.


I was so sleepy that I just wanted to take a nap. After I touched the cake, I started crying. I didn't like all those people crowded around me. Mommy saved me though.


She took me away, gave me a bath and laid me down for a nap. I felt so much better when I woke up, but by then almost all my friends had left. I still had some of my friends here so I sat and opened presents while Billy and Marc helped me.

Thank you everyone for all the books and toys! I will be sending thank you notes out soon!




No comments: