Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Busy Weekend!

Saturday I went to my friend Marc's first birthday party. I had so much fun playing with everyone. I even wanted to help him open his birthday presents. AND I loved eating the cake! There was so much yummy food that mommy let me try. I of course loved it all even though I had eaten lunch right before we went. Afterall, a growing boy needs to eat!

Sunday after church, mommy and I went to playgroup while daddy was at the symphony concert. I had fun playing with Evelyn, Cheyenne, and Chloe. There were also quite a few babies around but I wasn't so sure what to do with them. I tried to play ball with Aiden, but mommy and Denise didn't like me throwing the ball AT him. Then I tried giving Mia a hug, but I accidently knocked her over. Oops. I can't wait to play with everyone again. Maybe Aiden, Kaden and I can all play together when they get bigger.

No comments: