Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My fun weekend

This was a busy action packed weekend. Saturday afternoon, we went grocery shopping with grandma AND mommy had a Discovery Toys party at our house. I had so much fun playing with all of these really neat toys and my friend Marc! I hope Santa will bring me some of them for my birthday. Saturday night we went to Great grandma's for a welcome home party for my cousin, Kate. She moved back home from a place called Hawai'i. GG's was very crowded, but I was happy to see everyone!



On Sunday after church, mommy and daddy left me at home with Dusty and they went to the Rams Football game. Dusty and I had so much fun playing and reading stories. I heard mommy and daddy say that Dusty is going to come play with me again soon. I can't wait! Maybe I'll be walking by then. I have been trying so hard to take a step without holding on to anything but usually I end up on my bottom.




I think I need this week to relax from my busy weekend!

No comments: