Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mommy's Birthday





Yesterday was mommy's birthday! Daddy and I planned some very fun things for her. First, I woke mommy and daddy up at 6:15am and came to bed with them. After we all got up, we all played together until breakfast and naptime. After naptime, we went to have lunch at The Cheesecake Factory with Aunt Tab.


I got to eat some bananas and some yummy bread. Mommy even let me have a taste of some whipped cream that was on her cheesecake. Everything was so yummy!! After lunch, we went to Build a Bear where mommy and I made a monkey for me.

I love Tickles the monkey. In fact, shopping wore me out and I took a nap with Tickles. After we got home, I played with mommy and daddy and daddy gave mommy her birthday present from us. Mommy was so excited to get her Food Processor.

I don't know what it does, but I hope it has something to do with food and that mommy will make some yummy food for us! I gave mommy her other present when I slept the whole night through! I didn't wake up until 6:50am!


Happy Birthday Mommy! I LOVE you!

No comments: