Thursday, October 26, 2006

I've been too busy to write!

I'll post new pictures of me soon....but here's what I've been doing.....
Last week, I went to Grant's Farm for their 5th Annual Halloween Celebration with mommy, daddy, Lisa, Tim and Ernie. Even though it was rainy, I stayed warm dressed like a monkey. I loved riding the train in the dark and looking at everything. While mommy danced like a chicken, I had to laugh at her..she looked so silly. Mommy, Lisa, Ernie and I all did the Hokey Pokey. That was so much fun too! Where was daddy and Tim you ask? They were watching Game 1 of the World Series on the HUGE TV that was set up in the courtyard. I fell asleep on the way home and don't even remember mommy and daddy putting me to bed.

Monday I went and saw Dr. Rezabek for my checkup. He told mommy that he was very happy with me. I wasn't quite sure about him this time...even though he sang me some songs, I knew what was coming. I got 2! shots and my finger poked. I hope I'm done with shots. I now weigh 26 pounds 2 ounces and I am 31 3/4 inches tall. I'm getting SOOO big! After my appointment, we went and saw daddy at work. I love visiting him at work because everyone plays with me. Sara was there and I decided to be shy and not smile at her, but I smiled at everyone else. Mommy and Sara thought I was being silly, but I was just flirting. Afterall, I have to play hard to get sometimes!

This week I started walking more and more with mommy and daddy's help. I have so much fun walking up and down the hallway. I don't know HOW mommy and daddy got exercise before I came along. I make sure that they don't sit for any long period of time. I also love walking behind my push toy. I have also discovered the bathroom. Pulling the toilet paper is the best!

Tomorrow Marc and I are going to have our pictures taken together...me as a monkey and him as a dinosaur (I think). Won't we look silly together? Check next week for pictures.

OUT

No comments: