Friday, September 15, 2006

I need your help!

I have 2 halloween costumes and I don't know which one to wear on Halloween. This being my first halloween, I'm new to all this. :)

Costume #1: Ice Cream Cone (mommy bought this along time ago, before I was born and even before she was married to daddy! Her maiden name was Kohn (cone) and so she thought it would be very cute for me to wear a cone costume. My head is too big for the cherry on top though)

Costume #2: Monkey (I'm always acting like a monkey so it's fitting that I would be a monkey. Mommy likes to call me her little monkey)


What do you think? Which one should I wear? Please add a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Nitzels said...

So cute!!! It's a tough call between the costumes! If Thomas likes to move around a lot though, he might like the monkey costume more, since his feet will be free! Both are cute and I LOVE the ice cream cone!!