Friday, September 15, 2006

Exciting news....

This week has been full of exciting news! We found out that mommy and daddy's friends Laura and Brian are moving back to the Midwest from a place called California. I can't wait to meet them! I hope we will get to see them soon. I heard mommy tell daddy that after Aunt Lisa has her baby, she wants to go on a road trip to see Laura and Brian. I hope I get to go along!!

We also got news this week that daddy's friend, Chris is coming to St. Louis next weekend. He lives in a place called Ohio. I've never met him but daddy says that he really likes classical music so I bet there is going to be a lot of music listening next weekend.

I'm so excited to meet everyone! I can't wait!!! Maybe by the time I meet Laura and Brian, I will be walking......

OUT

Oh I forgot to tell you yesterday that I have learned how to give kisses too! I love kissing mommy and daddy.

No comments: