Saturday, August 05, 2006

Mom's Little Plug





There has been alot of talk lately about the right to breastfeed in public and about breast feeding in general. I realize that breastfeeding in NOT for everyone so I don't want to make anyone feel guily for NOT breastfeeding, but if you can, PLEASE PLEASE give it a chance. Thomas has been a champion breastfeeder since day 1
and when I realize how much money I have saved by not having to buy
formula, the time it takes is definitely worth it.
I saw this article online the other day and wanted to share it and get some other opinions. I don't see a problem with it.
You can see the photo and read the article here:http://tinyurl.com/ehaaa
What's your thoughts on breastfeeding and breastfeeding in public?
Ok I'll get off my soapbox now. :)

No comments: