Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Playing with my friends

Today mommy took me to play with Luke and our new friend Tyler and his mommy. I was the oldest boy there. (you know, I'll be three months old tomorrow) Tyler seems like a pretty neat little boy. He just wanted to eat and sleep though. We did look at each other for a little bit, but then he wanted to eat. And that Luke, he's silly. He told me to stay awake this time so we could play, but he slept almost the entire time. When he finally woke up, I wanted a nap. I hope one day we can both be awake together. I can't wait to play with him.Tonight, mommy and daddy bought me a high chair so I can sit at the table when they eat like a big boy. It was ok but I would rather mommy or daddy hold me. I was kind of cranky too. I didn't really take any good afternoon naps. I probably should have napped longer but there is so much going on that I want to watch.Mommy goes back to work tomorrow. She doesn't know it, but I heard her cry after she put me to bed. I wish I could tell her that it will be ok. Daddy and I will be just fine.I'll be sure to write tomorrow and let you know how my day went. Mommy says that we are going to go get my pictures taken later this week. I get to wear my new overalls. I'll post those pictures if I can. Until then, OUT

No comments: