Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day...

Today was Daddy's second Father's Day. While Daddy was getting ready for church, Mommy and I sneaked into the bedroom with his presents and cards. We got him some Bach...whoever THAT is, and a picture frame with my picture on it that says, "I get my good looks from my daddy!" (Mommy thought it was pretty funny since EVERYONE says that I look like daddy except great grandma!) He loved all his gifts! Then we went to church with Grandma, and went to brunch. Later, mommy and daddy went swimming with me. I didn't believe them at first when they said I had done that before. But it was a lot of fun splashing around. Then after some dinner, we went to hear the Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra perform an outdoor concert. It was fun, but I wanted to roam and check out who was blowing bubbles from the other side of the park. It was a great time, but I was dog gone tired after that. I feel asleep in the car and the next thing I knew it was morning and I was in my crib at home. Hmmm...how did that happen???

I'll post pictures of me swimming and at the concert later.

No comments: