Thursday, January 10, 2008

Now that I am 2....

That means a visit to Dr. Rezabek. Dr.Rezabek is very happy with me and says I am doing great. Mommy kept telling me I was going to see Dr. Rezabek and I told her that he was going to look in my eyes and my ears. When the day came though, I wasn't so sure. I didn't want to see how tall I was or how much I weighed but when Dr. Rezabek came in, I let him check me out without any tears. Then mommy held me, and I knew something was coming. SHOTS! I got 2 but I barely cried especially since the MA put some cool stickers on them that lasted all of 2 minutes until I decided I wanted them OFF. Here are my 2 yr old stats:

Weight: 37 pounds 6 ounces
Height: 3 feet 3 inches (39 inches)
{If what they say is true, I could be 6 ft 6in as an adult....hmmm can anyone say basketball?}



No comments: