Monday, September 03, 2007

Simpson Park and Lone Elk Park



Simpson Park wasn't as fun as some of the other parks we have been to...they didn't have any swings and most of the slides were way too big for me. :( I did get to go down one of the slides over and over again and daddy even let me go on the swirly slide all by myself...although mommy was holding my hand on the side. I did have fun picking up sticks in the field though...

After Simpson Park and before Clare got hungry, daddy drove us to Lone Elk Park. At first I thought it was going to be a bust because he kept taking short cuts to get us out of the park sooner but just as we were getting ready to exit, we finally saw some ELK! Can you believe how close they are? (and no mommy and daddy didn't have to use the zoom..they really are that close to the car.) We got to see a mommy and baby elk cross the road right in front of US! I could barely see all the elk though because they were all on Clare's side of the car and it's hard looking over her car seat to see out the window. I heard daddy tell mommy that we would have to come back so maybe they will be on my side of the car next car and MAYBE we can see other animals....


Next up...Lemay Park

No comments: