Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Me? A bear?

I wish someone would have told me how much it hurt to cut 4 teeth at one time!! For the last week, I have been working on getting 4 of my top teeth. Mommy and daddy have tried giving me Ibuprofen, Tylenol, teething tablets, orajel and nothing is helping. Mommy and daddy can see my teeth coming in. I hope they hurry up and come in because I want to go back to being my happy self. On top of my teeth, I've had a runny nose. I HATE getting my nose wiped. Mommy has found that giving me Sudafed helps with that. AND...as if that isn't enough for mommy and daddy, I have decided that I don't like my crib anymore. I wake up sometime between 2am and 4am and cry and cry and cry until mommy or daddy come in a take me out. They think that they are sneaky because they will rock me until I close my eyes and then they try to put me back in my bed. But I know that trick and I open my eyes and stand up and cry and cry and cry some more until finally they just take me to bed with them. I love being close to mommy and daddy, but I think that they wish I would sleep in my own bed again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas:) I love all of your cute pictures, espicially the silly face one:) Every Sunday I see you in church you seem to have grown soo much bigger. I know that mommy says that you've been walking, and that is soo hard to believe. I'm so happy that mommy keeps me up to date by sending me the link to your blog, or else I don't think that I would have the time to sit and search for it;) Love you much Thomas:) Aunt Tab